[OM] Long Gone

Subject: [OM] Long Gone
From: CHAMOTUR@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 16:52:38 EDT
I've been sitting on the net for about two years, and have remained silent
for the most part. I've only answered a request for information about OLY
repairs, parts or function when I felt that I had something to contribute,
which hasn't been more than 4 or 5 times.  No big loss!  I've enjoyed John
Hermansen's instructive and background data, and the test data thoughtfully
supplied by various members of the net.  The ever increasing pedantic
bickering by people who feel that it's their right to correct or admonish
others; the political and philosophical pandering has destroyed any interest
on my part to continue my limited participation.  As I've said, no big loss!
It's not necessary to respond with puny and sarcastic attempts at riposte,
I'm long gone.