Re: [OM] Stealth Pack

Subject: Re: [OM] Stealth Pack
From: gary edwards <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 05:58:19 PDT
Kelton asked:
Suggestions for source of black
foam?

Dumpster. Around my office someone is always getting some new piece of computer gear. The bigger stuff often comes packed with big chunks of good quality black foam, which winds up in the dumpster out back. I check it once a week or so. Try to get there before the lunchroom cans are dumped on top. I've got three big chunks in my garage now waiting to be fashioned into a photobackpack.

To cut use electric turkey carving knife, bandsaw, utility knife, tablesaw. All work but the some (bandsaw) make prettier work.

Gary Edwards