[OM] Bad vibes

Subject: [OM] Bad vibes
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 15:08:45 -0400
Hey, if you had two extensions, sharpened at each end, this could help
prevent crowding by your neighbours at the race track!

Tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein