Re: [OM] nicad control pack 2

Subject: Re: [OM] nicad control pack 2
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:12:17 -0400 (EDT)
> I bought a used Motor drive 2 recently and got an instruction manual from
> Olympus.  I did not realize, though, that the manual did not cover the nicad
> pack functions.  I am trying  to not go to the effort of requesting a manual
> just for the control pack and have really only one question.  When charging
> the control pack, I assume the little red light indicates the charge status.
> Is this true?  Does the number of flashes mean anything?  Thanks!

The little red light tells you how much charge is left in the pack. When
fully charged, it remains on solid when the button is pressed.  I can't
remember exactly what the number of flashes represents but I think less
flashes means less charge (I aways charge it whenever it starts flashing).
I can check my manual tonight if you need the exact details.
                                -mark