[OM] Mistaken Message and Consequences

Subject: [OM] Mistaken Message and Consequences
From: Bob K <alfabob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 22:16:50 -0400
Hans van Veluwen wrote:

Bob K thought he wrote Fran but put it on The List instead:

<<<: Hi, Fran -
:
: The following came in as part of the Olympus Digest today. The tone
and
enthusiasm go a long way
: toward explaining why I trouble to read all of this stuff, and
occasionally reply. BTW, since
: Olympus lenses are called "Zuiko," we call ourselves "Zuiks" and
Zuikoholics." We also refer to
: the camera as "Oly." You'll see both below, I think.
:
: L&K&H,
: Bob BF

Just one question for you, Bob (*On The List*, of course) --- Does this
Love&Kisses&Hugs subscription mean you're prepared to convert her into a

Zuikette, or maybe are even thinking about offering her a PM-MTob
Wedding
Ring? ;-)

She's already a Zuikette, at my urging. Now that I sent the message to
the correct e-mail address, she has a better understanding of why I
subscribe to this list and enthuse about Olympi. One thing at a time,
Hans!

Bob