Re: [OM] 72mm Samigon UV-Haze vs. Tiffen Skylight 1-A: which one to keep

Subject: Re: [OM] 72mm Samigon UV-Haze vs. Tiffen Skylight 1-A: which one to keep?
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 1999 20:12:07 +1000
My recollection is something close to 20000K, but geographic location and
things (including my errant memory) might account for the difference...
Whatever, those faintly pink skylight filters aren't going to help a whole
lot.

I do own a 49mm 1B Skylight, from a time when I thought it might help a bit
more than I do now, and when I bought it, the salesman, an affable,
knowledgeable-sounding chap, made sure to warne me not to shoot slides with
it on, as "slides work the other way around - skylight filters come out
blue..." - I think I thanked him for his time, paid up, and never went
back....

Cheers

Andy