[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #958

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #958
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 15:56:43 -0400
If it's balanced, the vibrations on either side reinforce each other.
Otherwise the vibrations decay faster and become more random & jumbled.

Like the difference between the tone from a crystal wine glass and a
plain one.

Tom

From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein