Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Vibrations with MLU on OM-1
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 14:46:17 -0500
At 09:24 AM 5/31/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Teacher La Fang wrote:
>>keep the see-saw motion going. Excuse me...KEN! Stop the spit balls!
>
>I can't get away with anything around here.

Not a chance, Ken.

>I Vote that we make Ms. Fang the defacto teacher of this class.  Besides,
>she has better looking legs than the rest of us.  Yes, even Gary's aren't
>that good.
>
>Ken

Now Ken, I have to tell you that I find this just a little bit provocative.
First, Doris tells us a few days ago that she almost married a swinger, and
now you tell us you've got the goods on her legs.

Are you by chance the infamous swinger?

The only thing in this scenario that quells the provocative fire you've
stirred up is the part about Gary's legs.

Joel Wilcox
Iowa City, Iowa USA