R: Silent camera was: [OM] I need a new camera - suggestions???

Subject: R: Silent camera was: [OM] I need a new camera - suggestions???
From: "Marco" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 19:33:58 +0200
I had a similar experience with a Fujifilm GA (you know, the AF medium
format "P&S" camera). But of course not the best for lurking since the
focusing noise. But winding and shooting are really silent. Many shots taken
hanging the camera as I was (only) carrying it.

The ultimate answer to the silent camera topic is digital, of course.

Marco