Re: [OM] OT about punching up colors

Subject: Re: [OM] OT about punching up colors
From: "Wiese" <wiese@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 18:43:22 +1000
The most eye-opening thing in NG for me in recent times is that the amazing
"North Woods Journal" of a year or two ago was shot on Fuji colour neg
stock - somewhere I have an interview with the photographer where he talks
about the series, and that snippet jumped out at me, I have to say.

Cheers

Andy

"Would you like the hotel moved an inch to the left, perhaps?"

                             -B.