Re: [OM] Sick OM-1 and healthy OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] Sick OM-1 and healthy OM-4
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:03:57 +0200
At 21:02 +0200 on 27.05.99, Tom Trottier wrote:

> Be very careful not to drop it...

> > Now, problem, my financial state is fragile at the mo; and I doubt whether
> > I can get it repaired on my insurance (wear'n'tear is not covered, AFAIK).

Well, seeing as the OM-4 was "dropped" ............ I can no longer claim
insurance for cameras that have been "dropped" ..... sux, but it's still
the best camera insurance (only?) that I've found in Norway!

I've also discovered that the EE-2 is fantastic! Drop a T-Max 400 and hey,
presto, shoot sunlight or moonlight, indoors or out, great exposures! What
an all-round camera! All that remains now is to see how it does on concert
photography - tested it out last night and can't wait to see the results -
I only have about 50 shots left on that film - imagine going to stadium
gigs with an EE-2 and playing alongside the big boys with their tons of
fancy equipment - my OM-1 won the last "battle" I had... ;-D

siri.

po box 9024 gronland, n-0133 oslo mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010
4635 fax: +47 9030 6420
"argue for your limitations, and sure enough, they're yours" ... r. bach