Re: [OM] OM-4 Meter Reading

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 Meter Reading
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:10:18 -0400
I found the dirty resistor board problem show up in another way in my 4T
(which I had not used for awhile).  I had the camera set to MANUAL but the
shutter speeds  and meter display were still in the AUTOMATIC mode.
After racking the Auto / MAN switch back & forth about 30 times, the camera
returned to   manual.

John
Camtech / Olympus Service since 1977
21 South La., Huntington NY 11743-4714