Re: [OM] Am I the only one body body?

Subject: Re: [OM] Am I the only one body body?
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 16:38:42 -0400
Hello Giles and all,

I have two. The OM1 is a workhorse and never let me down.
The OM2 is for TTL flash and more exact exposure with slide film.
It also saves me the trouble of setting shutter speeds.
IMHO, everyone who is serious about photography should have at least one
back up body just in case......
Which one is the back up?  Depends on which one I am using that day.

2 cents non refundable
Charlie L.

<<Reading all these posts about other peoples collections of Olympus goodies
I am
struck by the common thread that most people have multiple bodies, sometimes
seemingly more than lenses to put on them ;-)

Am I the only person with only one body?

I have several lenses to put on it, but just the one body.  I have always
had more
of a desire for lenses rather than bodies and so have put my limited
resources in
that direction.

Anyone else?

Giles>>