R: R: [OM] Mystery Sunpak

Subject: R: R: [OM] Mystery Sunpak
From: "Marco" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:29:12 +0200
>  AHA! Thank you, Marco...that's how it must work. Mine also hath
> the blue-dot (thinking of KMart here) and 4 other settings...hmmm,
> I might grow to like this unit. How has yours worked out for you ?

I have not using it so much and cannot remember now. But if it worked bad I
should remember, then I guess it is ok. I generally use 32 CT Metz flashes
(that are smaller) or 45 Metz (that are more powerful and have those
rechargeable units).

BTW if you have the IB, will you see whether your Sunpak can accept NiCd
cells safely? I use not to dare to put nicads into anything I am not sure I
can.

> Mine looks brand-new (as did the OM-2n, 28/2.8, 50/1.8 MC, & 200/4
>  that came in the deal).

Of course.

Marco