[OM] [OT] Removal of Mamiya 6 Back Cover

Subject: [OM] [OT] Removal of Mamiya 6 Back Cover
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:51:18 -0400
I am about to rent an NPC Polaroid back for my Mamiya 6.

I have a question about the removal of the Mamiya back.  I have already
contacted the Mamiya America, but their answer was not helpful with what one has
to do to remove the back.  It is so much easier to remove the OM back cover in
comparison.

I am posting this question just because I thought that there was someone on the
list who has indicated that he/she owns a Mamiya 6.

I've been to the two local stores for help, but they did not know how to do it.

If you have an answer, please contact me off list.  Thank you.

Tomoko Yamamoto
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/