[OM] OM-10 And Mirror Problem

Subject: [OM] OM-10 And Mirror Problem
From: Wayne Clark <clarkw@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 17:04:58 -0400
Hello To All

 Having been a subscriber to the group for a while and getting lots of
useful information. I have to say I am enjoying it immensely.
  I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction to
solving a problem with my OM-10.When I release the shutter the mirror
only goes halfway up and then stops.this will do this repeatedly
occasionally it will open all the way as it should. Other than this
problem the camera works fine. I would like to know if it is worth
fixing or it is something I can do myself. I kind of hate to just get
rid of the camera because it has been good to me. I would like to fix it
and give it to my son to get him started. So is it worth fixing or
should I look for another one.

Thanks

Wayne