Re: [OM] Re: Nat Geo reference

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Nat Geo reference
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:26:21 -0700 (PDT)
        Isn't it /Buildin\@/og

>Mandatory photo content:  Now I know what they do at that Kodak building over
>by Love Field!
>
>Mandatory Oly content:  Sure got some great Kodachrome pix years ago.  I must
>run some through my humble Miatani collection again soon!
>
>Optional Apology:  for any offense on the McLaughlan song.  Not trying to
>take this group outside family-content bounds, but it is THE most striking
>example I have seen in years, both of boundary-pushing, and of musical double
>standards.
>
>Regards,
>
>Tom Moynihan

"I don't know how to leave you / And I don't know how to stay / I got
things that I must tell you / That I don't know how to say / ... / And
talking don't come easy / When the words get in the way / ... / The truth
would look so easy now / But I'm running out of lies / ... / All I have
are yesterdays / Tomorrow never comes / ...."
[wow, what a ballad]    --/All I Want Is Everything/ Def Leppard