Re: [OM] Of lenses, cameras and the art of seeing

Subject: Re: [OM] Of lenses, cameras and the art of seeing
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 20:10:18 -0400
Ken Norton wrote,

<<We hear time and again that "It isn't the equipment that creates the
photograph, but the photographer."  True, but I disagree to a certain
point:  The equipment not only empowers the photographer, but encourages
too!  For example:  The Nikon F5 and EOS1N "encourage" a quick, sequenced,
in your face photojournalism style of shooting; a 4x5 camera encourages
detailed, exacting work; and the OMs encourage yet another style of
photography.  Which is best?  It totally depends on the photographer and
his/her goals.>>

Are you kidding?
The OM is best!
What kind of question is that?