Re: [OM] Arcane Quest: 50/1.8 as lewd

Subject: Re: [OM] Arcane Quest: 50/1.8 as lewd
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 18:06:03 -0400
<<No, No, No... you have it all wrong. To be initiated into the ranks, you
are
supposed to sacrifice your 3 favorite Zuiko's to the gods on Olympus (you
can
send them to me, and I'll make sure the gods get them). We have to keep
quiet, though, because such hazing is illegal, and probably immoral, and
this
form of it is one of the most cruel and painful of all. After your sacrifice
you will be fully initiated into Zuikodom, and all pangs of guilt at trading
Zuikos for your family's daily meals will be purged forever.

Paul Schings
General Manager of the Olympus gods receiving dock
Coventry, Rhode Island, USA>>

Or go straight to the Olympus Gods overlord. Me!

Charlie L.