Re: [OM] Kodak labs was Travel with OM's to El Salvador

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak labs was Travel with OM's to El Salvador
From: "gary edwards" <maitani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 11:27:29 PDT
George,

Kodak bought the US labs back from Kodalux a few years ago. Stated reason was something to do with "preparing to offer digital services." In the old Kodak days, the Kodak Lab would process ONLY Kodak films. Kodalux changed that and accepted all manufacturers; now back under Kodak ownership, they have continued to accept all brands. I send much of my Fujichrome there (Kodak Dallas) via Albertson's Supermarket. Costs $5.99 US and takes a full week (and doesn't cost a stamp). Kodalux used to return to Albertson's in 2-3 days. Sorry no real OM content.

Gary Edwards