Re: [OM] OM & NG: L-1011 Image available

Subject: Re: [OM] OM & NG: L-1011 Image available
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 11:06:59 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, 19 May 1999, Skip Williams wrote:
>If anyone is interested, I found the NG image of the L-1011 on approach at
>Palmdale that was taken with the OM-2 and 18/3.5 in 1977.  I've got a JPEG
>of the 3 page spread extracted from the NG CD-ROM set.  It's only at screen
>resolution, but it looks pretty good.
        So, they used an 18? Where did you get that info from? It's not in
the issue; is it on the CD-ROM set?

>If anyone wants the image (267k), please e-mail me a request and I'll send
>it to you.  I put the NGS 1997 copyright on the image for political
>correctness.
        Well, not to smug, but I beat you to it, albiet at crappier image
quality. <http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01>. First three links on the
page. Oh, it's about 500kb on my page. 300 and 200 kb for the other two
images. Bon appetit.

> At 5/18/99 08:48 AM  -0400, you wrote:
<snip post from _NG_ where they explain which issue the image is
in--posted by NG on this list at my request when I emailed them>

--
"It was a one part love / One part wild / One part leather/ One part
child / A whole lotta fire / A little bitty ice / A whole lotta something