[OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous 12-Steps

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous 12-Steps
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 11:35:31 -0500
12-step program lightly adapted to Zuikoholics Anonymous.

Step 1:  We admitted we were powerless over our addictive behavior - that
our camera bags have become unmanageable.

Step 2:  Came to believe that a Power Greater than ourselves could restore
us to sanity.

Step 3:  Made a decision to "turn our cameras and our lenses over to the
care and direction of God, as we understood God".

Step 4:  Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our camera bags.

Step 5:  Admitted to God, to ourselves, and other list members the exact
nature of our wrongs.

Step 6:  Were ready to have God (and other list members) remove these
defects of character. (ie, extra lenses and bodies)

Step 7:  Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings (and extreme
wide-angles).

Step 8:  Make a list of people we had harmed, and become willing to make
amends to them all.

Step 9:  Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when
to do so would injure them or others.   Also known as the "give all your
50/1.8 lenses away to those you have hurt or offended" step.

Step 10:  Continue to take inventory of your equipment and upon purchasing
yet another fungied lens, promptly admit it. (A daily step)

Step 11:  Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our pictures, to
increase our photographic knowledge and and perfect lighting conditions. (A
daily step)

Step 12:  Having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we
tried to carry this message to persons suffering with addictive behavior
and practice these principles in all of our affairs. (A daily step)

Kenneth E. Norton
Image66 Photography, Broadcast Consulting and Audio Engineering

image66@xxxxxxx
(515) 791-2306