[OM] FS: Focusing screen 1-2, NIB

Subject: [OM] FS: Focusing screen 1-2, NIB
From: GMcGrath@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 20:40:33 EDT
This screen is the matte/microprism screen Olympus says is for normal and
telephoto lenses. Microprism is useable on lenses down to f/8 maximum
aperture, as opposed to the 1-1 screen that darkens at f/5.6 and smaller. In
absolutely new condition, with case, changing forceps, brush, instructions,
outer cardboard box, even the little plastic baggie the screen comes in. I
bought it new and didn't like it when I mounted it in my camera, and it's
been on the shelf ever since. (I use 1-10's in my bodies now.)
Available for $20 (half the new B&H price, less than their used price) plus
$3.20 priority mail inside the US.
Please respond off-list to keep down on clutter.
Greg McGrath
GMCGrath@xxxxxxx