Re: [OM] Pop Photo correspondence

Subject: Re: [OM] Pop Photo correspondence
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 23:20:23 -0400
George M. Anderson <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>Folks;
>
>I would like to present the e-mail correspondence I've been having with
>Pop Photo over the 4T MLU issue.  I'll not editorialize.

George, an excellent exchange.  Many thanks to you for taking the time
(exasperating as it must have felt) and for sharing it all here.  Certainly
proves one point to me - objectivity in journalism is all but lost.  I've
been a fan of Mr. Keppler for as long as I can remember.  I consider his
writings objective, factual and unbiased unless he explicitly says "In my
opinion..." or "my preference is....", which he does from time to time.
This rather arbitrary deviation from what is factually MLU certainly
tarnishes a decades old image.  <sigh>  Yet another icon of childhood
innocence dies.....

John P