[OM] Quickie labs and image justification.

Subject: [OM] Quickie labs and image justification.
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 20:42:26 -0400
Kind of off subject except  for the fact that all images are captured with
OMs... I've started to take unimportant rolls to my local CVS with the new
1 Hour machine. The image and color quality is very good for the price.
I've noticed that the image is left justified and part of the photo is
missing from the right on a landscape oriented print. Portrait mode gets
the feet chopped off. The negative is fine but the print gets chopped on a
4 x 6 " print. I imagine it has to do with the size of the neg print and
the ratio of one to the other. The machine is totally automatic so there is
probably no option for centering. Anyone else notice this or have some
feedback (besides pay for quality elsewhere)? I wonder if the problem would
be noticable on the standard size prints.