R: [OM] XA question

Subject: R: [OM] XA question
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 17:07:57 +0200
with film for prints, even with the same exposure, there is really little
difference. "straight" may be a nonsense here. You can ask to expose and
filter all the following pictures exactly as the first one. You will be
amazed how similar they will be.

Basically, the job of a photofinisher is different from a photo printer's.

Marco