R: [OM] OM-88 X OM-101

Subject: R: [OM] OM-88 X OM-101
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 21:50:50 +0200
> Does someone know if Olympus OM-88 and OM-101 are the same camera?

yes they are the same camera labelled for USA or the rest of the world
markets

> If I buy a 'manual adapter-2' for OM-88, would it work with my OM-101?

yes it will work. I think both cameras are mentioned on the box.

> I have a T-20 flash. Is it a good unit? There are alternative ways to use
> it, except in the top of OM-101? (I'm tired of "plain" images...)

yes it is good. you may put a small rectangle of semitransparent paper (used
once for duplicating) behind the flash in order to "soften" the light
output. Use alkalines only on the T-20. You may use it far from camera with
the proper auto cable, dunno it's name, though.

Marco