Re: [OM] XA question

Subject: Re: [OM] XA question
From: "Keith (R.K.) Berry" <keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:57:09 +0100
From: gary edwards

>Guys, if you are shooting film to test exposure accuracy, use transperancy
>film.  The automatic printer will mask exposure errors by adjusting the
>print exposure if you use negative film and take it to a lab.  If you print
>your own negatives you can draw conclusions, otherwise use slide film.
>
>Gary Edwards

Hello Gary

Yes, that's true but I already knew that they were going to be overexposed,
and comparison of the negatives with those from my OM-2n showed that they
were still one stop over even after setting the asa rating at 800 for a 100
asa film. A set of overexposed trannies are fit only for the dustbin after
assessing them, but I'm a miser and this way I have a reasonable set of
prints!

Regards,
Keith (Birmingham UK)
keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx