R: [OM] Wide Angles

Subject: R: [OM] Wide Angles
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 22:28:50 +0200
Go for the 24. If the price is excellent you'd get the best bargain on this,
that is the most requested of the trio. You will always be able to find one
of the other two easily and for a fair price, while an exc 24 could be not
so easy to find for a song.

Better: buy all three, have many shots with them and when you are ready to
keep the preferred one sell the rest on this list.

Of course the 24 price is by far higher than the other two put together.

For travel is a lens of choice against anyother. Put on your camera, go
around your town streets and you will appreciate it. And remember you can
always crop a too "wide" photo but you cannot generate the missing part of a
too narrow one. Buy its hood if is not included (hidden in the cap of the
case).

Marco