Re: [OM] Sick Puppy - OM30 (F) HELP !

Subject: Re: [OM] Sick Puppy - OM30 (F) HELP !
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:16:53 -0400
I must assume you're testing auto with film in the camera and a lens
mounted.  If so, there is something more serious wrong with your camera as
there is not enough trim on the auto pot to adjust out 2 stops of error.
Next guess would be oil on the magnet, but then your manual speeds would be
bad too.
I stopped taking in the F as I can't get any parts for it, and in a lot of
ways is a dog to work on.

John