R: [OM] Auto Focus?

Subject: R: [OM] Auto Focus?
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:46:29 +0200
You have got the 35-70 f/4 "Auto Focus" Zuiko lens. It is very similar to
the 35-70 f/4 zoom lens, a bit more compact than the 3.6 you have. You can
get also a tele zoom of that kind (Vivitar made it and nowdays there is an
"Admiral" one).

Too bad it is not worth as F3AF and Nikkors AF for F3 on collectors market!

Marco