[OM] Photo magazine - web page

Subject: [OM] Photo magazine - web page
From: sje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 07:49:34 +0000
Hi folks,

Some of you may recall me mentioning a UK-based magazine Camera & Darkroom,
formerly titled Darkroom User.  It is an excellent publication, and I have
finally managed to sort out a (totally unofficial) web page to show the
cover and some contents information.  I have no connection with the mag
other than knowing the editor - Ed is a very experienced and lovely fellow
who also lives in wild Mid-Wales.

It is the only photo magazine I buy regularly.  Feel free to ask me any
questions about it, though all subscription enquiries should be directed to
Ed (and yes, he does overseas subs and accepts cheques in dollars).  Take a
look at

http://www.mawddwy.freeserve.co.uk/camdark.htm

Simon E.