[OM] Another one gets away.

Subject: [OM] Another one gets away.
From: John Gettis <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 21:37:42 -0700
This morning My wife, the kids and I left for a morning of shopping and
to go out to breakfast.  I thought about throwing my camera in the trunk
but did not want to worry about it when we were in the store.  At the
end of the road that we live on is a open field that is covered with
with weeds sitting in it  in a fog that obscured the  background was
there was a Egret sitting out in the field.  Oops no camera. The real
shame is that the camera even had the right lens on it 300 4.5.  I guess
that the best camera is the one that you have with you.
John J. Gettis