Re: [OM] OM-1/1N Meter accuracy

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1/1N Meter accuracy
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 13:29:24 -0400
In 21 years of doing 1/1N meter repairs, I have had to fiddle with the
separate resistors less the a half dozen times.  You'll need a decade box if
you insist, but you're either 1) asking for trouble or 2) the cds cells are
whats throwing your meter off in the first place.  You should know that if
you change 1 resistor in the meter board, you'll have to change all of them
to compensate for that change.
There are also  galvanometer defects which cause meter error,  more often
than "inaccurate" resistors.

John