[OM] OM 10 - can I remove the top of case?

Subject: [OM] OM 10 - can I remove the top of case?
From: Jerry Stackhouse <jstack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 12:46:54 -0400
I have an OM-10 that is PERFECT except for some "fog" in the viewfinder. I
recently cleaned the exterior of the viewfinder with some lens cleaner and lens
tissue. I blew off the dust with canned air and the liquid made its way between
the viewfinder and the prism. I need to get it out. Can I remove the top of the
camera to get access? I see 6 screws that hold the top of the case. Can anyone
describe the steps to open?

This is only my spare body but I love it so...

<<application/ms-tnef>>