[OM] Lenses and flash for sale and trade

Subject: [OM] Lenses and flash for sale and trade
From: aclaudiomolinari@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 15:57:47 +0200
I advertise here for sale my following items:
Zuiko 100 mm f 2.8, no box, Oly caps front and rear, good conditions (I
think 9 -) for USD 175
Zuiko zoom 75 -150 f.4 same conditions, USD 170
Flash Metz MZ2 GN 32 360
° rotating and zoom (28-85) lamp no box no socket
(SCA system) USD 75
METZ TTL cord, to use the above and other SCA flashes detached from the
camera new USD 30
I am also interested to trade all the stuff (adding my zuiko 200 f. 4)
with Zuiko 180 mm f 2.8  If anybody is intersted, please answer through the
list. Angelo (Genoa, Italy)