[OM] Re: Lens tests costs...

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens tests costs...
From: lclark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 15:47:37 -0400
In <b5f657ec.2463ea70@xxxxxxx>, on 05/07/99 at 03:04 AM,
   PCACala@xxxxxxx said:

>Nope.  It's gotten worse over the course of doing the tests.  Plus the
>new  Fujichrome 64T emulsion has hit the shelves, so I'll have to quite
>soon, or  else there would be the effects of an "improved" emulsion.

Mention of this arose recently, but to my knowledge was never quite
resolved.

I am quite willing to contribute a check toward reducing the expense you
have incurred in conducting these tests. It's the least we can do to
show our appreciation for the enormous amount of labor involved. Let's
get a total cost and divide it by the number of people on the listing
willing to contribute -- then we'll have the amount of a suggested
contribution to Gary's Lens Test Fund.

How about it, folk?

les clark