Re: [OM] Single system

Subject: Re: [OM] Single system
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 14:13:12 -0500 (CDT)
On Fri, 07 May 1999 09:21:52 PDT, gary edwards wrote:

>Darned progress! They tore the whorehouse down?

Business slowed down when the loggers left and it was just farmers
(too damned poor to pay, too damned tired to play!)

OB Oly note: Peach Orchard didn't exist in 1900, peaked during the
1950s (local population of a few hundred), and by the late 60s was in
serious decline. One of my major photo projects is documenting the
state of the area in the late 1990s. My Olympus equipment does an
outstanding job of doing that.

BBB
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx