[OM] Exhibition

Subject: [OM] Exhibition
From: Richard Ross <rhdesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 09:50:56 +0100
This is for ZA's in or around London -

The MonoGroup, a group of photographers of which I'm a member, are staging
their first exhibition in the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London W1,
open now until 4th June. 94 b/w prints are on show.  Two of the six prints
I have in the exhibition were originated on the OM system (and there may be
others in the group who use OM cameras) so I feel able to plug it on this
list :-)

For more information and a preview, please visit
http://www.rhdesigns.nildram.co.uk

I shall be stewarding the ex on Sunday 23rd May and would be pleased to see
anyone from the list who'd like to drop in.

Cheers
Richard