Re: [OM] Archive Copies (was: fungus among us)

Subject: Re: [OM] Archive Copies (was: fungus among us)
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:43:10 -0400 (EDT)
> > Is there a way to download a total zip of those great archives so they
> >  can be viewed off-line?
>
> Anyone care to answer this?  I don't have an answer, other than to say, "Wow,
> that is a lot of reading."  I can't always keep up with it.

I usually keep local copies of some of the more interesting smaller web
sites.  I do have a copy of the 1997 archives and I've zipped them up and
put them up for anonymous ftp at ftp://dementia.org/user/md.  I've started
making a local copy of the 1998 archives but it's still going.  I'll zip
those up and put them in the same place once it finishes.  I've also zipped
up a copy of the Olympus Gallery in case anyone is looking for that.
                                -mark