[OM] RE: Tell me the right thing to do...

Subject: [OM] RE: Tell me the right thing to do...
From: Sean Mooney <smooney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 15:44:00 -0700

>>I want to do "the right thing," but I feel I'm being imposed upon and taken
>>advantage of. Comments, anyone? (Please _don't_ say anything about how I could
>>have copied the articles and addressed the envelope in the three minutes it
>>took
>>to write this note.)
>>

>The right thing is just to politely say you don't have the time.
>

>Denton

        I agree with Denton.  Don't you think you might be overreacting
slightly?  Someone asking a favor via email hardly constitutes being imposed
and taken advantage of.  I mean by just telling the poor guy no, the problem
would be solved.  I'm curious what the user's (who asked you to copy the
pages) opinion is of this group after having the story spread all
over the list......

-Sean