[OM] olympus docs question

Subject: [OM] olympus docs question
From: Paul Fox <pgf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 22:26:02 -0400
 > : Did we ever get a site up with such documentation?
 >
 > Yes at the Olympus Documentation Archive:
 > http://www.grue.net/olydocs/

is anyone worried about copyright issues with these docs being
online?  if not, can someone tell me why not?  i'm on another list,
a motorcycle list, where the issue of scanning and putting various
manuals online has come up several times, and we always back down
because of the perceived legal issues.

(i'm not trying to stir up trouble, just curious...)

paul