Re: [OM] Lens Quality Merely a Constraint

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Quality Merely a Constraint
From: gma <geanders@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 12:21:14 -0700
Oh, ZFKA Kelton, don't feel ashamed. We are your friends. We are here to help.
Just unload your troubles on us and you'll feel much better. R-E-L-A-X ....
ahhhh, feel better now?

I think your lens test ideas will be a fantastic addition to our esoteric
knowledge of the OM system.  May I suggest that, when doing your lens tests,
you have some incense burning and hang your lucky crystal nearby.

George

PS:  Check with your doctor and see if you need to lay off the estrogen pills!
 :>)