[OM] Repairs for Tokina 50 - 200 macro zoom. Where?

Subject: [OM] Repairs for Tokina 50 - 200 macro zoom. Where?
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:04:19 -0500
Hi y'all-

I have a Tokina Zoom, and it lost the little bolt that is used as a stop to
keep the user from turning the lens too much when mounting it.  Because of
that, I managed to turn it too far, and bent the lever which tells the camera
what f-stop the lens is set at.  So I opened the back of the lens, and bent it
back.  Later, I managed to put it on too far again, and bent the lever again.
This time the lever broke off when I tried to straighten it.   So now the lens
needs the bolt plus a new lever. (The lever is replaceable, it just bolts on
with 2 screws)

So, what are my options for getting this lens fixed?
I looked at the Tokina-Hoya-Kenko home page, and they just say to mail it in,
and they will let me know how long and how much.

My question is, are there any other places to get this kind of repair done, at
a reasonable expense & amount of time?  I definitely need the lens back before
June.

Thanks in advance for your time,
--

Steve Goss, Dallas, Tx, usa - steveg3@xxxxxxxxx
All I did was press E-N-T-E-R, like the screen said!?!?