[OM] Re: half frame/Vision Age

Subject: [OM] Re: half frame/Vision Age
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 19:35:57 EDT
In a message dated 4/24/99 11:31:23 AM EST, keith_r.k.berry@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  It would be a nice
 acknowledgement of their heritage if Olympus were to produce a half-frame
 version of one of their Mju (Stylus) zoom cameras.

It's my understanding that it's getting very difficult to find a lab that
will develop and print half frame. That should work against anyone trying to
ressurrect the format.
It's a catch-22- if a camera were successful, would the labs follow, and how
can the camera become successful if there are very few labs to do it?
(I own a Yashica Samurai and the results are quite good).

P.S.- The final (very huge) parcel of Vision Age just arrived at my home,
they'll be going out on Monday afternoon to the last group- Tien-Chay Chen,
Paul Schings, Gary Schloss, Les Clark, and Tim Breen.
*** Tim *** -- Please send me your address!

Regards,
George S.