Re: [OM] prefogging & frame sync

Subject: Re: [OM] prefogging & frame sync
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 15:35:27 EDT

<< > Oh, so you'll be fogging each frame in between  other exposures, rather
 > than prefogging the whole roll first.

   I was wondering if he was going to pin-register the OM2000...

Would I need to pin-register the OM2000? I thought that you hit the double
exposure button, wind on the shutter and take the double exposure. If anyone
has experience or the manual, . . .  ???.  I would be prefogging each frame
before each actual picture.  I would think that I would have to bracket the
fogging to hit the happy medium between too much and too little fogging.

I bought a "How To" video by a Robert Howard a few years back on his
techniques for slot canyon photography.  His main special technique was
prefogging. He used a 4x5 so it was easier for him to double expose. But it
seemed to me that the OM2000 would be ideal for this application, i.e. spot
meter and double exposure capabilities.

Warren

Warren