Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #870

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #870
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 15:23:04 EDT

<< One problem you'll have is maintaining frame synchronisation. Have you
figured
 out a way?

 Tom

I think the OM2000 has double exposure capabilities. The two-finger
take-up-tension and push rewind button while rewinding does work though. The
overlap occurs when you wind on the subsequent shot because it takes a
sprocket cog one tooth to set the rewind button back to its normal position.
However, for prefogging a slight problem with synchronisation shouldn't
matter to much because the 35mm format is longer than 8x10 or 11x14 format.
You just have to remember that it's the right hand side of the photo that
might suffer some overlap and frame accordingly. Also, we're just taking a
picture of a grey card so exact overlap isn't needed.

I would also like to be able to take one of those double exposure photos
where flowers are blurred and sharp at the  same time. You have to have
double exposure capability for this type of shot.

Warren