[OM] Navigating a Japanese site

Subject: [OM] Navigating a Japanese site
From: "Tom Trottier" <infoanim@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:41:34 -0400
Future, future, - I'm tired of it already. Isn't April 1's OM-5 & OM-6 enuff?
Anyway, FWIW I find it fairly easy to navigate http://www.olympus.co.jp/
by putting my cursor on links & reading the english name of the link in the
screens bottom line (IE-5).

----
From: Tom Trottier, President, ACT Productions Inc.
infoanim@xxxxxx                   http://www.act.ca
+1 613 594-4829                 fax +1 613 594-8944
199 Holmwood Ave,  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada  K1S 2P3
"Make it as simple as possible, but no simpler" - Einstein