[OM] Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [OM] Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jan Steinman <jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 23:53:53 -0700
Hi Siddiq!

>Since the 90/2 is, for all practical purposes, out of my reach, I'll
>probably settle for a 50/3.5...

I have one I'd consider selling, since I just got a Zuiko 50/2 macro in the
mail today. :-)

I've got a photo at
<http://www.bytesmiths.com/Art_Gallery/Zuiko50-3_5.jpg>. It shows plenty
cosmetic wear, but the optics and mechanics are in great shape -- despite
the current hububb about SC vs MC vs NO filter, I've always kept a skylight
or UV filter on it. It comes in an unused hard case, but the foam in the
case is no longer springy. I am the original owner.

It is a lovely lens (see
<http://www.bytesmiths.com/Art_Gallery/4835_Medium.jpg> for a sample of
what it does!), but I just can't justify keeping both this one and the 50/2
macro. (Thumbnail is at <http://www.bytesmiths.com/Art_Gallery>.)

Make me an offer if you're interested.

: Jan Steinman <mailto:jans@xxxxxxxxxxx>
: 19280 Rydman Court, West Linn, OR 97068-1331 USA
: +1.503.635.3229