Re: [OM] macro/portrait lens recs.

Subject: Re: [OM] macro/portrait lens recs.
From: Acer Victoria <siddim01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 21:52:25 -0700 (PDT)
<snip re. 100/2 and 50/3.5 over 90/2>
        Well, I've let off on the 90/2 because of the high price (and I
cringe knowing that my supervisor at work has this lens and didn't take
care of it :-(  ) in favor of the 50/3.5. So, now the lenses I would like
to finish my outfit with would be:
50/3.5 macro (obviously, for macro work)
85/2 (nice all around and general portrait lens)
200/5 (tele, and would could use the 2x TC to get 400 (and lose 2 stops;
no big deal with tripod and fast film))
The 200/4 would be nice, but it's 55mm dia filter--the above are all 49s,
which I have.
Also, I plan on selling my 75-150/4 as it's not something I use much,
preferring the 28/3.5 and 50/1.8. (might get a wider angle zoom, but
that's iffy)

Naturally, I won't be buying all the above in one shot!; maybe one a month
:-)
Siddiq

--
"...and lose the chance to hear coz you don't listen."
                                                --/Vertigo/ DuranDuran